- Now hiring a part-time farm hand:
- Beginning May 2020
- 10-20 hours/week, hours flexible
- Minimum wage $11.80/hour
- Must have transportation, previous farm experience, and be able to lift 50 lbs
- Tasks include greenhouse work, barn cleaning, mowing, planting, harvesting, light carpentry, hay loading
- Please send letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A brilliant blanket of fresh snow buried the farm last night. We certainly saw this coming and the animals are all tucked in with extra bedding and feed. All of January arrived today. The Farm Store is of course open, but you may want to wait until the snow stops blowing around.
- Always open
- Completely self-serve
- Cash and checks accepted
- Products currently available: beef, pork, chicken, eggs, & plants
If your looking for an organic, pasture raised, heritage turkey please check with Park Hill Poultry. Our friend Barb breeds and raises wonderful birds.
We will be at the indoor winter Ithaca Farmers Market starting Saturday, February 4!
We will have EGGS, PORK, BEEF, DUCK, ONIONS, GARLIC, AND DRIED HERBS
Hope to see you there!